The NNLM SEA Journal Club is an opportunity from NNLM SEA to discuss new research and trends in the field of health sciences and health sciences librarianship! Articles selected are designed to promote the professional interchange of participants’ experiences, knowledge, ideas, and opinions.
Course URL: https://nnlm.gov/classes/nnlm-sea-journal-club
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- evaluate the hypothesis, the study design, the method, and results in a systematic fashion.
- determine the application of a particular study in their practice and impact towards health sciences librarianship.
- appraise and assimilate evidence from selected literature related to health sciences and health sciences librarianship.
- 20-30 Minutes: Article Presentation
- 30-35 Minutes: Facilitated Discussion with Participants based on Questions Submitted
- 5 Minutes: Wrap-Up
MLA CE Credits: 1