June is a “critical” month for MLA, with two webinar on critical appraisal, one designed to improve research evaluation skills and one on fostering the critical appraisal skills of staff and students.
Purchase the June Critical Appraisal webinar series and receive two highly-rated recorded webinars on critical appraisal for free!
To learn more about the four webinars in the series, click on the titles below.
Live Webinar Registration Information
- Length: Each webinar is 1.5 hours
- Dates/Times: June 11 and June 26, 2019 from 1:00pm–2:30pm, Central Time
- Technical information: After you have registered, go to My Learning in MEDLIB-ED to access the live webinars, resources, evaluation, and certificate.
- Register, participate, and earn 3 MLA continuing education (CE) contact hours for the live series.
- Includes the recordings of the June 11 and June 26 webinars.