Each year the Medical Subject Headings are updated with changes, additions and deletions. This class will highlight new and important changes to MeSH and discuss how they will impact you as a PubMed searcher. Experts from the National Library of Medicine will also be available to answer your questions about the changes.
Join us for "MeSH Highlights" to learn.
Course URL: https://nnlm.gov/classes/mesh-highlights
Successful participants will be able to:
- Describe how the MeSH vocabulary is maintained
- Explain how the addition, revision, deletion and rearrangement of MeSH terms affect your PubMed searches
- Check your saved searches and alerts for needed changes
- New Terms
- Previous Indexing
- Replaced Terms and Year Introduced
- Subheading Changes
- Tree Rearrangements
- Checking your Saved Searches
MLA CE Credits: 1