A 5-part webinar series on the evaluation pathways. The pathways were developed to help NNLM members who are implementing projects with underserved communities, design and carry out effective evaluations that will help showcase all that you have achieved, while identifying ways that programming can improve.
The pathways were developed to provide actionable resources to help you effectively design and implement an evaluation.
The first webinar provides an overview of the 5 steps to evaluation, while the following webinars focus on the special considerations for carrying out evaluations of programs targeting specific sub-groups or populations.
- Attendees will be able to identify the 5 parts of an evaluation
- Attendees will learn the importance evaluation plays in a project.
- Attendees will be able to define the pieces of a logic model.
- Attendees will be able to develop an evaluation plan specifically tailored to their project.
Each session is 60 minutes long.
- Project overview
- Review the pathways project goals and objectives
- Orientation to 5 Steps to Evaluation
- What is it?
- What does it tell me?
- Most importantly, how do I use these steps?
- Orientation to the Evaluation Pathways website
- Apply steps to an example project
- Question & Answer
MLA CE Credits: 1