Building Life-long Opportunities for Strength, Self-Care, Outlook, Morale, and Mindfulness
A free virtual symposium for library staff focused on their health and wellness. From the Network of the National Library of Medicine, Greater Midwest Region at the University of Iowa.
This three-day virtual symposium will bring together experts on morale, invisible services, vocational awe, burnout, and self-care in libraries. The symposium will provide library staff at all levels, including management, with key takeaways to improve library staff's health and wellness. This event is open to all library staff regardless of employment status and to library science students.
Abigail Phillips, Amanda Leftwich, Amy Tureen, Callan Bignoli, Eamon Tewell, Eileen Ybarra, Fobazi Ettarh, Janet Damon, Jenn Carson, JJ Pionke, Kaetrena Davis Kendrick, Max Bowman, Nikhat Ghouse, Nisha Mody, Tasha Nins, Twanna Hodge, Wendy Peters, and more!
For questions or comments regarding the event, including technical issues, please email email@example.com.
Course URL: https://nnlm.gov/training/recordings
- To provide educational and inspirational speakers to increase attendee knowledge related to self-care and wellness.
- To provide network members an opportunity to collaborate, share expertise, and recharge their spirit.
- Increase understanding of diversity, equity, inclusion, and disability among NLM members
- Provide access to research and resources to improve library staff health and wellness
- Engage with library members
MLA CE: 1