Applying for a grant can be stressful and intimidating at times. This webinar is designed to demystify the grant application process. From understanding the parts of the grant to completing the details of the budget, this webinar provides all information needed to prepare clear goals, objectives, a competitive project proposal. Participants will learn where to find available funding, important documents to include in the proposal, where to go for data to support the proposal, how the application is scored, and post-award reporting requirements.
For more information, see: https://nnlm.gov/training/class/making-most-out-your-grant-application
- Discuss grants available including those from NNLM Region 3.
- Explain the different sections of a grant application.
- Identify documents to include with a grant proposal.
- Describe elements of the budget proposal.
- Identify common mistakes made by proposal writers.
Intro to Grants 20 min
Know your grant 20 min
Application Overview - 20 min
Break 5 min
Budgets - 30 min
Additional Information - 15
- Grant Writing Resources
- 508 Compliance
- Application Review and Scoring
- Q&A 10 min and throughout presenation
MLA CE Credits: 2