To make earning a Level I Systematic Review Services Specialization more accessible, MLA offers the SRSS Learning Pathway: All Level I SRSS required courses and all MLA webinars and on-demand elective courses at a discount of over 30% of the total cost of the courses needed to earn Level I (and we waive the application fee). You have through December 31, 2023 to complete courses. Electives will be added to the Pathway through September 2023 as they are offered. The SRSS Pathway is not available through the CE Passport.
To earn your Level I SRSS, you must complete 8 required courses and 6 credits of electives.
We recommend that you complete the required courses in these phases, which take you from fundamental to more focused courses, and then complete the electives.
- Planning for Systematic Review Success: Reference Interview & Protocol Development
- Systematic Reviews for Beginners: How Librarian Participation Creates Better Evidence
- What's Needed to Make a Literature Search Reproducible? An Introduction to PRISMA-S
- Librarians and Systematic Review Teams: Negotiating Roles and Recognition
- Essential Searching Skills for Librarians on Systematic Review Teams
- Systematic Searching: Improving Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Citation Management for Systematic Reviews
- Talking Tools: An Introduction to Systematic Review Tools
For more information about the SRSS, visit the Systematic Review Services Specialization page on MLANET.