Every year, the Medical Subject Headings are updated. How does this affect your PubMed searches? What happens when a term gets changed, or added, or removed; or moved to a different part of the MeSH hierarchy? How do you accommodate vocabulary changes over time in your comprehensive searches?
Join us for "MeSH Changes and PubMed Searching" to learn.
Online offering begins March 16, 2022: https://nnlm.gov/training/class-catalog/mesh-changes-and-pubmed-searching-0
Successful participants will be able to:
- Describe how the MeSH vocabulary is maintained
- Explain how the addition, revision, deletion and rearrangement of MeSH terms affect your PubMed searches
- Check your saved searches and alerts for needed changes
- New Terms
- Previous Indexing
- Replaced Terms and Year Introduced
- Subheading Changes
- Tree Rearrangements
- Checking your Saved Searches
MLA CE Credits: 1.5