The class will begin with introduction of LinkOut for Libraries and its scope. The instructor will give an overview of three types of library links available and explain the differences between LinkOut and Outside Tool. The class will conclude with directing participants to LinkOut contact information and online help resources. There will be ample time for questions and answers. The class will be recorded.
After this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- List the three types of library links available (full text, print holdings, link resolver).
- Explain the difference between LinkOut and Outside Tool.
- Locate contact information and online resources for LinkOut Help.
- Scope of LinkOut for Libraries, 5 min
- Overview of Library Links, 30 min:
- Full Text
- Print Holdings
- Link Resolver
- Overview of LinkOut and Outside Tool, 15 min
- Questions and answers, 10 min