Are you new to PubMed? Maybe you'd like a refresher. This on-demand module will walk you through all the parts of the PubMed interface. You can start and stop at your convenience. The module is made up of a pre and post-test, a recording and an assignment. This class is offered via Moodle.
- Understand what PubMed is and what's in it.
- Find the original research that is the basis for a news article.
- Discover 5 ways to re-purpose and share results
- Find articles by a specific author.
- Search for articles on a specific subject.
- Narrow search results to a more specific subset
- Explore Advanced Search Builder and Search History.
This is an on-demand class designed for students to start and stop at their convenience. The module is designed to take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
MLA CE Credit: 1.5