The NNLM Research Data Management (RDM) webinar series is a collaborative, bimonthly series intended to increase awareness of RDM topics and resources. The series aims to support RDM within the library to better serve librarians and their institutional communities. Topics include, but are not limited to, understanding a library’s role in RDM, getting started, data management planning, and different RDM tools.
Several NNLM Regional Medical Libraries will collaborate and combine efforts to feature experts from the field for this national webinar series. Each session will include separate objectives based on the featured webinar presenter. Attendee participation will be possible through the WebEx platform chat features and other electronic methods designed by the guest presenter. Sessions are recorded, closed captioned, and posted for later viewing.
Each session will last approximately 1 hour and 1 MLA CE contact hour will be offered per session. CE contact hours will only be available during the live presentations of the webinar.
This is an approved elective for Level I of the Data Services Specialization.Objectives:
- Explain how a tool or resource can be utilized within Research Data Management
- Illustrate and discuss potential role(s) in which librarians or libraries can support Research Data Management
- Facilitate the creation of RDM plans and programs
- 45 Minute Presentation/Discussion from Panel Members and Activities
- 15 Minutes for Q&A from Attendees
MLA CE Credits:1