NNLM Region 6 Speaker Spotlight Series*
NNLM Region 6 Speaker Series is an irregular webinar series from the NNLM Region 6, featuring expert guest speakers presenting on topics of interest to all our users, from librarians to public health practitioners, educators, clinicians, and the public.
Resource URL: https://nnlm.gov/training/class-catalog/nnlm-region-6-speaker-spotlight-series
The NNLM Region 6 Spotlight Speaker Series features presentations from guests on topics of interest to those interested in health information, outreach, programming, and more. Topics provide information to help attendees do one or more of the following:
- Know their communities
- Better understand health consumers
- Evaluate health information
- Increase knowledge of resources and subjects
- Improve health-related communication, reference, instruction, and programming
- Increase health literacy
- Understand and explore the relationship between technology and health
- Explore ethical and legal issues
- Assess needs for health information
- Obtain and disseminate health-related information
- Identify sources of secondary data related to health
Each class varies in agenda and ends with an evaluation of the class.
Each participant will need a computer with a reliable internet connection, means of hearing audio, and the Webex application installed.
MLA CE Credits: 1.0