Do you have systematic review experience and skills and a desire to share them in an MLA webinar? Do you want to learn more about preparing for and delivering a webinar?
The developers and leaders of the MLA Systematic Review Services Specialization realized that many health sciences librarians with expertise in systematic reviews would propose and do a webinar if they knew more about the webinar proposal and session development process and the resources available to them. We designed this free webinar to provide this information and so expand the pool of SRSS instructors.
Led by experienced webinar presenters in the Systematic Review Caucus and MLA staff, the webinar offers you:
- Insights into how doing a webinar benefits you and your career, fellow health sciences librarians, and everyone who uses and is helped by systematic reviews
- Tips and insights on ways to increase your confidence in doing a webinar
- An overview of how the MLA proposal process and presenter preparation assist you in developing a proposal and delivering a webinar
- Information on how an advisor can help you prepare your webinar
- Tips on finding a partner
We’ll share our knowledge in brief presentations, answer your questions, and invite dialogue and sharing.
We encourage individuals who identify as members of an underrepresented group to join us in this webinar.
Medical librarians and other health information professionals who have expertise in systematic reviews and want to learn more about how the MLA systematic review proposal process and presenter preparation offers guidance, assistance, and resources in developing a proposal and delivering a webinar.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the benefits to yourself and your profession of doing a systematic review webinar Identify resources and tipsthat can increase your confidence in doing a systematic review webinar
- Identify ways in which you can find a webinar partner
- Explain how the MLA systematic review proposal process and presenter preparation offers guidance and assistance in developing a proposal and delivering a webinar
Length: 1 hour
Marlowe Bogino, Emily Brennan, Debra Cavanaugh, Barry Grant, Heather Healy, Stephanie Henderson, Lorraine Porcello, Stephanie Roth, Katy Smith, Whitney Townsend, Erin Ware