If you’ve ever felt like your library’s messaging is getting lost, you are not alone. In this interactive workshop, you’ll look at real marketing challenges faced by The Ohio State University Health Sciences Library and the strategies used to overcome them. The approaches you’ll learn can be scaled for marketing teams of one or more than one.
This course includes:
- The basics of creating a marketing strategic plan
- Strategies for building your library brand
- Tips for making the most of the content you create
- The importance of nurturing your network to gain and maintain advocacy for your library
- An opportunity to begin building a marketing strategy framework for a challenge your library is facing
Resource URL: [Pending]
After you complete the course, you will be familiar with:
- How to create a foundational marketing strategic plan
- How to maximize your marketing content creation efforts
- Ideas for how to network to maintain advocacy for your library
The full presentation is 90 minutes delivered via Zoom. The formats used will be screen-sharing (for presentation deck) as well as breakout groups for smaller group discussion and hands-on work to build-out of pre-session homework.
MLA CE Credits: 1.5